Wednesday 14 May 2014

OUGD505 Studio brief 2: Postcard design

OUGD505
STUDIO BRIEF 02
POSTCARD DESIGN

As the concept of the ticket providing a post card didn't work i thought it would be valuable to produce a range of postcards that would be for sale as merchandise of the exhibition. I followed the same design structure in place with the tickets and posters.

Size: A6




I added the details of the exhibition with the feature of the QR code that would take the audience to the online presence. If the customer was to send this postcard to someone else the bar code serves a great purpose to spread awareness and promotion of the exhibition.


I also added the caption to the right hand side of the postcard in order to tell the viewer about what the imagery depicted. On reflection I then decided that this would be a great feature to add to the poster design as well.


I also created a standard layout for the back of the post card.

FINAL DESIGNS:





No comments:

Post a Comment